Living in Lake Region Village (LRV) puts you in Polk County, the heart of Florida and close to dozens of attractions and events to keep you entertained. LRV is also located half way between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, so you can drive to either coast within 90 minutes and enjoy Kennedy Space Center, Daytona International Speedway, Busch Gardens, Florida Aquarium, Weeki Wachee Springs, Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge, and more!
Nearby Amtrak station provides easy transport to either coast and access to the entire Eastern Seaboard.
Winter Haven, Lakeland, Kissimmee, Orlando and other nearby cities offer a host of activities, entertainment, shopping, and world-class cuisine. There are countless and varied dining opportunities in all directions.
Within a 15-30 minute drive:
- Walt Disney World
- Circle B Bar Reserve
- Disney Springs (shopping, dining, & nightlife)
- Cypress Gardens Ski Show
- Living Water Boat Cruises
- Theatre Performances
- Cultural & Artistic Events
- 40 Golf courses just in Polk County!
- Bok Tower Gardens & Carillon
- Airboat Rides & Tours
- Water Parks (Disney & Legoland)
- Westgate River Ranch Resort & Rodeo — and golf course
- Mulberry Phosphate Museum
- Kayak/Paddleboat/Jet ski Rentals
- Fantasy of Flight Museum
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
30-60 minute drive:
- Sea World Orlando
- Universal Studios Orlando
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- International Drive
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee refuge)
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Millennium Mall
- Premium Outlet Malls
- Holy Land Experience
- Frank Lloyd Wright Museum
- Dinosaur World
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Henry P. Leu Gardens
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!