* 55+ Mobile Home Community
* Situated on 2200-acre Lake Hamilton
* 611 Homes on more than 200 acres
* Gated neighborhood
- Lake Region Village (LRV) is located in the heart of central Florida on U.S. Highway 27 in Haines City. It has a friendly small-town atmosphere where active seniors can choose from many activities. Bok Tower, Disneyworld, Legoland, and other attractions are within easy driving distance.
- This park is for full-time residents or part-time snowbirds. We have residents who have come here from across the United States and Canada.
- Our low monthly maintenance fees range from $160 for a standard lot to $204 for a lakefront lot. This monthly fee includes water, sewer, garbage pick-up, maintenance of common buildings & grounds and use of all facilities & amenities.
- This is a resident-owned park, and the Member Buy-In investment price is currently $35,000. (Barring unusual circumstances this is returned when you sell.)
- We do not employ an outside management company, so the member residents own and manage the community.
- Each resident owns their mobile home and is responsible for its upkeep. Most homes for sale vary in price from $2,500 to $140,000, with most of them in the $10,000-$80,000 range. The cost of the home DOES NOT include the Member Buy-In price.
- You may choose to bring in a new mobile-home, either to a vacant lot or you may purchase and pull out an older home and replace it with a new one. Some conditions and restrictions apply.
- We have 27 non-membership properties at LRV with no $35,000 investment. The maintenance fees for these properties range from $510.09-$546.35 per month. These homeowners are not voting members of the community.
- LRV employs professional paid maintenance workers to care for the common buildings and grounds, as well as a professional office manager and an office assistant. All other jobs in the park are done by volunteer residents, including the Board of Directors.
- All prospective residents must have a background check, credit check, and an informal interview with one or more members of the Board of Directors. The prospective resident is required to pay $50 per person for the background/credit check. The price may be different for Canadians.