Lake Region Village is a Resident Owned Community, gated and age 55+. Lake Region has a no pet policy. This Community is located on Lake Hamilton with many lots on the water and or have water views. It is the best kept secret in Polk County with affordable monthly lot rents ranging from $135.00 for a lake lot to $105.80 for a standard lot(member prices). Your monthly lot rent includes water/sewage, use of all the amenities, garbage pick-up, and maintenance of common ground. The share investment as an owner is $30,000. As a resident owned community, the shareholders own and manage the community. We do not have an outside management company involved in our community. We do have some non-share properties for sale. As a non-share holder, your lot rent ranges from $375.00 for a corner lot to $350.00 for a standard lot. All buyers must go through a background check and an interview with two Lake Region Village Board Members prior to close of the sale.
Lake Region Village, located on Rt 27 South, is beautifully landscaped and all common ground is cared for by our own maintenance staff. You are greeted by a gated entrance, the wide main street has a median which is landscaped perfectly. We are located approximately 1/2 hour to 45 minutes to Orlando airport, Disney, Universal and 10 minutes to the new Legoland. Numerous golf courses are located within ten miles. Beaches on the East Coast and West Coast are 1 and 1/2 hours depending on traffic.
This view is from the Marina area of our community.
The Lake Region Village Clubhouse is a hurricane approved shelter. Lake Region Village has many activities which offers the resident a wide selection of things to do and be as active as they choose to be.
• Large clubhouse and outdoor Pavilion at the Hammock
• Swimming pool and pool exercises - heated when necessary
• Shuffleboard events and tournaments
• Horseshoes events and tournaments
• Fishing and boating with a marina and an active Boat Club
• Billards and ping pong
• Numerous card games
• Quilting, sewing and crafts
• Scrapbooking and card making
• Learn to paint - learn to do wood carving
• Several singing groups of residents and their own performances
• Holiday Dinners in the clubhouse
• Parties and dances in the clubhouse and pavilion
• Block parties
• Fitness Center with equipment
• Exercises, aerobics, chair execises and yoga at the clubhouse
• Golf - several golf leagues
• Special Events of Fun scheduled by Pavilion Party Pals and other clubs
• Library with books, videos, dvds and puzzles
• Honor the Veterans and Pot Luck Dinners
• Entertainment by well known performers with purchase of tickets
• Brand new commercial grade kitchen in clubhouse 2012
• Brand new remodeled bathrooms in the clubhouse 2012
• Volunteers who all help to keep this community vital
• We would love to have you come see us and consider living in Lake Region Village full time or seasonal.
Our community offers a host of activities and entertainment events, both on and off premises. We have Major Entertainment Acts(cruise ship caliber) performing at the village thoughout the year. We also have Seasonal Dances(Valentines, New Years Eve, etc). You'll also find we have Pot Luck Dinners with Dinner Shows throughout the year, and coordinated trips to shows, restaurants, cruises, and casino visits. A lot to choose from!